Another advert? Why do I need this!
Let us start with the facts:
- Instagram is the most popular social network in the world.
- There are over 6 million registered accounts on Polish Instagram.
- Instagram allows for a two-track advertising path.
- Advertising on Instagram is relatively cheap and you can set your own budget.
The way to set up ads on Instagram is the same as on Facebook. Simple and fun, and it brings a lot of benefits! I don't think we need to persuade you any more?
What is hidden in the application? First of all, information produced by celebrities who show their everyday life. The most popular accounts in Poland belong to Youtubers (Karol Wiśniewski "Friz" - 2.6 million observers, Weronika Sowa "Wersow" - 2.4 million observers), and global Celebrities (e.g. Beyonce) gather even 160 million fans. In addition to photos of celebrities who also use this platform to advertise their, or another brand, you will find many marketing campaigns whose ads are displayed by millions of users!
The figures speak for themselves - this app cannot be ignored in terms of marketing.
How to start?
To start the adventure of advertising on Instagram, you need to register a company account. You will need your company details (working hours, address, phone number), which are key to establishing a relationship with your customers. Once your account has been created, you're ready to go! How? By starting with a marketing strategy that includes answers to the questions:
- Who will be the audience for my posts?
- How will I communicate with them?
- What will I present on my profile?
- Where will I source suitable images from?
- What hashtags will I use?
- What content will be presented on the wall?
- What will I be showing on InstaStories?
- How often will I publish posts?
- What additional features will I use on my company profile?
To get started with Instagram, you need to think about the graphic material you will be publishing. The look of your board should be consistent and the photos you publish should be of good quality. Remember to avoid copying materials from other profiles. Internet users will quickly spot a copy and this will have the opposite effect to the one intended.
Managing an Instagram Ads campaign also requires proper formatting of photos. Pay attention to the placement of a given ad - it will look different on InstaStories (where you can also promote yourself!) than in a regular post.